What after doing 10+2 in Science Stream – Geeta University
Have you finished your 12th grade science course? If that’s the case, it’s time to plan for the future!!!!
After 12th grade, there are a lot of options for careers, which can be overwhelming. As a result, in order to assist you in making the best decision, we have compiled a list of possible careers after 12th grade science. Continue reading!
While taking admission, as a student, your focus should be on quality education rather than quantity. Top university in north india for Sciences i.e. Geeta University in Panipat, Delhi NCR, is one of the institutions that prioritises providing high-quality education. It has roots in the illustrious Geeta Groups of Institutions, which have existed since 1986. It is the top private research institution, and all of its applicants are encouraged to receive the greatest education possible based on outcomes.
Qualities possessed by a Science student:
As you are aware, there are numerous lucrative job opportunities in science, including those in medicine, engineering, pharmacy, research, data science & many more. Students studying science have a wide variety of career opportunities. A student with the following skills typically choose science:
- Possessing a technological mindset
- Innovative & Creative
- tries to do experiments
- Interested in getting both practical and theoretical knowledge.
- Very interested in topics related to medical or non medical .
What to do After 12th. Science :-
There are lot of opportunities you can get after doing 12th. in Science stream .Following are:
- Engineering : After 12th grade science, there are numerous job opportunities in the engineering field. Following is a list of some of them:
- Mechanical Engineering : Mechanical engineers use mathematical and physical principles to create, construct, and use machinery.
- Electrical & Electronic Engineering : Electrical and electronic engineers are in charge of planning, constructing, testing, and monitoring the production of electronic devices such electric motors, navigational systems, and communication systems.
- Computer engineering : They design software, work on mobile and web applications, and programme computers.
- Civil Engineering : Civil engineers plan, manage, and keep up public and private infrastructure projects such buildings, dams, bridges, airports, water supply, and sewage systems.
- Medicine : Diagnostic procedures and other associated tasks carried out in the healthcare, pharmaceutical, and biotech sectors all fall under the umbrella of the medical area.
After 12th grade science, it is likely one of the most popular subjects.
If you completed PCB at the 10+2 level, you may want to consider taking the following courses:
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery
- Bachelor of Pharmacy
- Medical Lab Technology & so on……
If you have done class 12th. with PCM , then you may consider the following courses:
- Biomedical Engineering
- Artificial Intelligence
- Select a career that suits to you, not one that is suggested to you. It will enable you to succeed in your area and give you hope for the future.
- With so many job openings in the science field, you may always take your time to discover your areas of interest.
- We do, however, hope that our list of the greatest career alternatives for those who studied science in high school helped you make a decision. Keep learning and developing your abilities for a better future.
Also, you are welcome to Top Sciences university in Delhi , NCR.
FORENSIC SCIENCE SUBJECTS ,SCOPE & CAREER – Geeta University :
Initiation : Forensic Science is a multidisciplinary area of research , perfectly combines the fundamental concepts of chemistry, biology, physics, and mathematics.
It primarily serves as a tool for recognising, identifying, inspecting, and testifying regarding any type of physical evidence, typically discovered at crime scenes.
Top university in Delhi NCR for Sciences i.e. Geeta University provides the theoretical & practical exposure of the program to the students itself.
Facts about Forensic Science :
- It is expected that forensic scientists operate in a field that combines law enforcement and criminal justice. The modern judicial system primarily depends on the skills and knowledge of forensic scientists since you are supposed to be productive, objective, and most importantly, accurate in your work.
- To become a forensic scientist, you can follow a specific educational path. After the 12th grade, universities all around the world offer forensic science courses at various levels, including undergraduate, graduate, and PhD degrees.
Subjects of Forensic Science :
The fields of forensic science include forensic pathology, psychology, psychiatry, pathology, odontology, and forensic medicine, among other fields. Subjects in forensic science include:
- Techniques for Crime and Investigation
- DNA Isolation
- Questioned Documents
- DNA Profiling
- Forensic Biology
- Forensic Photography
- Forensic Psychology
- Forensic Toxicology
- Forensic Physics
- Cyber Forensics and
- Law Analytical Chemistry Instrumental Chemistry
Career in Forensic Science :
There are a lot of career options to be pursued in Forensic Science. Some of them are :
- Forensic Scientist
- Can work with Federal Agencies
- Work in Law Enforcement Agencies
- Most people work in Hospitals as well.
- Opportunities in Educational institutions
- Private Investigator & so on…….
: Hence, Forensic Science is the field of study you should choose if you have a talent for solving or investigating crimes, out of all the scientific specialties you might choose from. It is often referred to as criminalistics, and it applies science to specific criminal and civil laws to combat crime.
After earning the degree, there are plenty of lucrative positions you might apply for. However, your passion should ultimately determine your future route. Make sure your post-degree career of choice reflects your interest. Go forth if you believe that this is your calling.
Therefore, grab the opportunity at the top university in haryana for Sciences i.e. Geeta University !!!
Enroll yourself in Forensic Science Program!!!